Center for Community Research and Engagement
The Center for Community Research and Engagement aims to promote community-based projects through collaborative research, critical analysis, high impact classes, and public outreach in order to explore societal inequities and advance social change.
The primary objectives of the Center are:
- Create and sustain a network of scholars who are actively engaged in community-based projects;
- Foster an environment for innovative thinking on solutions to community challenges;
- Develop opportunities for student involvement in community-based research and action projects to enhance learning;
- Provide an outlet for the publication and dissemination of the findings of community-based research and the outcomes of community engagement;
- Facilitate workshops, colloquia, and conferences to support exchanges and collaborations
related to community research and engagement.
Worker's Rights in Action!
Wednesaday, December 8 at 5 p.m.
Learn more about this event